Introducing the premium event for the transport fuels sector and fleet managers. The New Zealand Transport Fuels & Fleet Management Summit will be held on 21-22 October, at the Pullman Hotel, Auckland.
The summit will bring together key stakeholders to discuss important issues and opportunities relevant to both the transport fuels sector, policy makers, researchers and the owners of New Zealand’s largest commercial fleets. Session themes include:
- Fleet optimisation including case studies from fleet owners
- Oil price impacts on the transport sector
- Alternative transport fuel options including gas and biofuel
- Electric vehicle fleet conversion opportunities
- Fleet vehicle selection panel discussion
- Tyre, engine and fuel technology updates
- Updates to safety legislation and impacts on the sector
- Transport and vehicle technology helping to drive fleet productivity
The event features speakers from key sector organisations including HW Richardson, GoBus, EECA, BP, NZTA and Fonterra.
Why you should attend:
- Keep informed – The Summit will cover the latest updates from around New Zealand as well as international perspectives
- Reduce costs – The latest fleet management trends will help your organisation find ways to reduce fleet management costs
- Improve safety – The event will discuss the ways your organisation can improve the safety of your staff and reduce vehicle incidents
- Inform your planning – Learn about the industry trends and developments that will impact your business
- Connect – This is an excellent opportunity to catch up and make some valuable new connections
The event also includes the ‘Fuels and Fleet’ exhibition, which provides a great opportunity to engage with the sector.
All the event details, registration options, sponsorship details, contact information and the full summit programme can be found here.