Drive Electric is calling for a ban on imports of internal combustion light vehicles, such as cars, vans, and SUVs, by 2030 in order to avoid New Zealand becoming a dumping ground for other right-hand-drive markets.
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: RUC EXEMPTION EXTENSION A SMART CALL – DRIVE ELECTRIC
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: NEW ZEALAND IS NOW ON THE MAP FOR EV MANUFACTURERS
- [PRESS RELEASE] BUDGET FUNDING A CHANCE TO SUPERCHARGE EV PICK-UP
- Ford New Zealand joins Drive Electric
- New Publicly Available Specification (PAS) for residential EV charging