Drive Electric is calling for a ban on imports of internal combustion light vehicles, such as cars, vans, and SUVs, by 2030 in order to avoid New Zealand becoming a dumping ground for other right-hand-drive markets.
- Could New Zealand become a right hand-drive dumping ground for dirty cars?
- [MEDIA RELEASE] INDUSTRY CALLS FOR CROSS-PARTY SUPPORT TO DRIVE ELECTRIC REVOLUTION
- [MEDIA RELEASE] CLIMATE CHANGE COMMISSION ADVICE SHOWS THAT NEW ZEALAND WILL EMBRACE EVs
- [MEDIA RELEASE] Clean Car Import Standard, The First Step Towards A Planned EV Transition
- [MEDIA RELEASE] Drive Electric welcomes government commitment to shift their fleet; now let’s move on the rest of our cars