Drive Electric is calling for a ban on imports of internal combustion light vehicles, such as cars, vans, and SUVs, by 2030 in order to avoid New Zealand becoming a dumping ground for other right-hand-drive markets.
- Govt dish out millions to buyers of EVs, hybrids in first month of scheme
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: EV SALES HIT RECORD IN JULY
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: RUC EXEMPTION EXTENSION A SMART CALL – DRIVE ELECTRIC
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: NEW ZEALAND IS NOW ON THE MAP FOR EV MANUFACTURERS
- [PRESS RELEASE] BUDGET FUNDING A CHANCE TO SUPERCHARGE EV PICK-UP