We are privileged to host Christina Bu in New Zealand for a week. As part of her visit we are organising a 1 day conference in Auckland on 21st March. Details will be on the Drive Electric Website shortly. If you would like to sponsor this event or exhibit at it please contact me. The focus of this conference will be fleets and charging infrastructure.
- Could New Zealand become a right hand-drive dumping ground for dirty cars?
- [MEDIA RELEASE] INDUSTRY CALLS FOR CROSS-PARTY SUPPORT TO DRIVE ELECTRIC REVOLUTION
- [MEDIA RELEASE] CLIMATE CHANGE COMMISSION ADVICE SHOWS THAT NEW ZEALAND WILL EMBRACE EVs
- [MEDIA RELEASE] Clean Car Import Standard, The First Step Towards A Planned EV Transition
- [MEDIA RELEASE] Drive Electric welcomes government commitment to shift their fleet; now let’s move on the rest of our cars