Eric Pellicer is the Commercial Manager at Powerco. In an interview on Newstalk ZB’s Larry Williams Drive show, he discusses the implications of a rapid uptake of EVs could have on our electricity network, and how this can be a great opportunity for some creative problem-solving.
- Ford New Zealand joins Drive Electric
- New Publicly Available Specification (PAS) for residential EV charging
- Could New Zealand become a right hand-drive dumping ground for dirty cars?
- [MEDIA RELEASE] INDUSTRY CALLS FOR CROSS-PARTY SUPPORT TO DRIVE ELECTRIC REVOLUTION
- [MEDIA RELEASE] CLIMATE CHANGE COMMISSION ADVICE SHOWS THAT NEW ZEALAND WILL EMBRACE EVs