Eric Pellicer is the Commercial Manager at Powerco. In an interview on Newstalk ZB’s Larry Williams Drive show, he discusses the implications of a rapid uptake of EVs could have on our electricity network, and how this can be a great opportunity for some creative problem-solving.
- Govt dish out millions to buyers of EVs, hybrids in first month of scheme
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: EV SALES HIT RECORD IN JULY
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: RUC EXEMPTION EXTENSION A SMART CALL – DRIVE ELECTRIC
- [PRESS RELEASE] DRIVE ELECTRIC: NEW ZEALAND IS NOW ON THE MAP FOR EV MANUFACTURERS
- [PRESS RELEASE] BUDGET FUNDING A CHANCE TO SUPERCHARGE EV PICK-UP