You have the power to make a difference
With over 40% of New Zealand’s energy-related CO2 emissions coming from road transport, EVs are a vital part of the climate change picture. As emissions standards continue to evolve in other parts of the world, EVs are expected to replace carbon emitting vehicles.
With Clean Car incentives making vehicles more affordable and growing infrastructure making them easier to use, joining the EV movement is more practical than ever.
- Lower initial costs with the Clean Car Discount (criteria apply)
- Reduced running costs thanks to low maintenance and low fuel costs
- No road user charges until at least 2024
- Quieter, more comfortable driving
- Easy to handle
- Quick, smooth acceleration
- Zero tail-pipe emissions from BEVs, making our air cleaner and healthier
- CO2 emissions reduced by up to 80%
- Easy to charge from your home’s electrical sockets, or at charging stations on the road